- The balance of your course is due four weeks in advance. The course will be booked (subject to confirmation of dates) on receipt of Tarmachan Mountaineerings completed booking form and a deposit of the fee for one day.
- The course balance must be paid 4 weeks prior to the start date.
- If I cancel the course for any reason including Covid-19 related reasons (a) prior to 4 weeks before the start date I will receive no refund of deposit, (b) less than 4 weeks before the start date I will receive no refund of the course fee. If Tarmachan Mountaineering cancels or if Covid-19 government travel restrictions make it impossible I will receive a full refund of the fee paid or a course on different dates.
- I understand Tarmachan Mountaineering will provide a qualified, experienced & insured Mountain Leader, Guide or Instructor.
- I am aware it is my responsibility to obtain cancellation insurance and personal accident insurance prior to the start of the course. All participants are fit enough for the course and will abide by the safety regulations given to them. I am aware that mountain sports are hazardous and I accept an element of risk of injury.
Please be aware that weather and snow conditions can sometimes be out of our control. This is especially so in Winter. Planned summits or specific itineraries can therefore be subject to change at short notice.